Marcus Travel Journal
Compania, Puglia, Marche, Umbria, Lazio - This is Italy
Our Fall 2024 travels take us to Italy and we will travel through the Marche, Umbria, Puglia, Compania and Lazio Regions.
- We fly Vancouver to Paris, to Rome.
- Picking up our car in Rome we travel to Compania to stay in Nola, a town that dates from the Roman Empire, located between Naples and Caserta.
- From Compania we travel to the Puglia Region. We will be staying in Caronigna, located south of Ostuni.
- From Puglia we next spend time in the Marche, staying in Mombaroccio, that is between the towns of Urbino and Pesaro.
- We next travel south to return to Umbria, staying not far from Montefalco. The geography is scenic and we are well positions to travel in both Umbria and Tuscany.
- Our last segment is to return to Lazio for some time in Rome.